- This event has passed.
Primary mental health services information forum | Swan Hill
September 11, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Murray PHN is holding a series of regional forums for general practice on the new arrangements for mental health stepped care, including eligibility requirements, case studies and the regional processes for referral.
Since March, new arrangements in stepped care have been in place in:
- Psychological therapy services (PTS – General), and
- Primary mental health clinical care coordination (PMHCCC) – supporting people who experience severe mental illness (formerly known as MHNIP)
General practitioners and other health professionals will hear from Murray PHN clinicians and local service providers about access to PHN-funded primary mental health services. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues with a panel facilitated by Murray PHN medical advisors and featuring mental health providers and PHN mental health staff.
- Increase awareness of the new model of mental health services from the PHN
- Provide education around Stepped Care
- Increase awareness of the Mental Health HealthPathways
- Increase confidence of health providers to implement local referral pathways
To register, click here.