Providing optimal care for patients with Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma and Myeloma | Kyabram
August 8 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
The aim of this session is to educate GPs and nurses about critical primary care points for colorectal cancer, lymphoma and myeloma, and the expected care that should be provided following the Optimal Care Pathways for each cancer stream.
- Outline appropriate screening tests for haematological malignancies
- Describe new treatments available for lymphomas and myelomas, including CART cell therapies
- Identify toxicities and side effects of bi-specific engagers and other medications
- Outline care during and post-treatment which is relevant for GPs to provide including managing complications and appropriate, clear referral processes
- Describe the role of GPs in current management of colorectal cancer