- This event has passed.
Skin Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Surgical Management
August 3, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mr Richard Barton is a visiting plastic surgeon with an interest in skin cancer; he consults at Mildura Private Hospital, 220 Thirteenth Street Mildura.
Dr Marcella Roman is the supervising pathologist for the Mildura Barratt and Smith Pathology laboratory. She also teaches Pathology to the 3rd Year Medical students at the Mildura Rural Clinical School of Monash University. Skin tumour pathology is one of her special interests.
- Recognise common skin cancers and institute appropriate management
- Surgical management of simple skin cancers
- Topical treatments for skin cancer
- Suturing and surgical treatment for skin lesions in the head and neck
- Update on melanoma treatment
- Suturing technique and simple skin flap technique
RACGP QI&CPD Program. 4 Category 2 points can be claimed manually by using the certificate of attendance issued at the end of the event for the 2014 - 16 triennium.
Fax: 5021 4794