- This event has passed.
Spirometry training course (Shepparton)
October 17, 2015
Brought to you by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of the Asthma Best Practice for Health Professionals Program.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the role of spirometry in primary care
- Develop practical skills to recognise and perform high quality spirometry
- Understand interpretation and clinical implications of spirometry results, including differential diagnosis
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the importance of spirometer quality assurance and its implementation
- Learn strategies to incorporate spirometry testing systematically into routine clinical practice
- Increase confidence in performing, understanding and implementing spirometry
- RACGP QI&CPD Program: Allocated 40 Category 1 points in the RACGP QI&CPD Program for the 2014-2016 triennium. Activity Number: 1440.
- ACRRM Professional Development Program: Accredited by ACRRM as an educational event for 30 PRPD points. Activity code: E1403NASC
- Participants may also be eligible for CPD points from the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) and the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA).
Event flyer: Spirometry training course (Shepparton) (276 KB)