- This event has passed.
Spirometry training course (Shepparton)
October 17, 2015
|Recurring Event (See all)
Brought to you by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of the Asthma Best Practice for Health Professionals Program.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the role of spirometry in primary care
- Develop practical skills to recognise and perform high quality spirometry
- Understand interpretation and clinical implications of spirometry results, including differential diagnosis
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the importance of spirometer quality assurance and its implementation
- Learn strategies to incorporate spirometry testing systematically into routine clinical practice
- Increase confidence in performing, understanding and implementing spirometry
- RACGP QI&CPD Program: Allocated 40 Category 1 points in the RACGP QI&CPD Program for the 2014-2016 triennium. Activity Number: 1440.
- ACRRM Professional Development Program: Accredited by ACRRM as an educational event for 30 PRPD points. Activity code: E1403NASC
- Participants may also be eligible for CPD points from the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) and the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA).
Event flyer: Spirometry training course (Shepparton) (276 KB)