- This event has passed.
Spirometry training course | Wangaratta
September 21, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmFree
Provides comprehensive training in the application, measurement and interpretation of expiratory spirometry in general practice. The interactive workshop includes hands-on components to allow participants to apply their new knowledge in a practical setting. Open to GPs and practice nurses with participants required to complete pre-reading. Limited places are available so registering early is recommended.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the role of spirometry in primary care
- Develop practical skills to recognise and perform high quality spirometry
- Understand interpretation and clinical implications of spirometry results, including differential diagnosis
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the importance of spirometer quality assurance and its implementation
- Learn strategies to incorporate spirometry testing systematically into routine clinical