- This event has passed.
Statewide PHN Immunisation Forum – 2022 | Online
November 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Victorian PHNs are pleased to invite primary healthcare professionals to attend this statewide PHN immunisation forum. This online forum will provide updates on the National and Victorian Immunisation program, vaccine catch-up doses and travel vaccinations.
National and Victorian Immunisation Program update including Japanese Encephalitis Virus (JEV), Monkeypox (MPX), Shingles and Meningococcal vaccines
Presenters from the Immunisation Unit, Communicable Disease, Health Protection Branch, Public Health Division, Victorian Department of Health:
- Catherine Radkowski, Senior Technical Specialist Senior Manager
- Megan Beasley, Clinical Manager, Immunisation
- Nick Wilson, Manager Projects and Policy
Vaccine catch-up doses, resources and lived experience
- Sonja Elia, Nurse Practitioner Immunisation, The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne
- Abby McGrath, Founder of meningococcal awareness charity, 4EK
- Professor Karin Leder, Infectious Diseases Consultant, Monash University
Click here to register.