- This event has passed.
Supporting Recovery and Return to Work for patients with pain and mental health conditions
August 19, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This webinar is hosted by The Health Benefits of Safe Work Program. It is free of charge.
Although our primary audience is general practitioners, other health professionals are most welcome to participate.
- A/Prof Carolyn Arnold - Pain Management Specialist
- Dr Dielle Felman - Psychiatrist
- Dr Ben Barresi - General Practitioner
- Dr Peter Cotton - Psychologist
- Discuss the relationship between mental health, acute and persistent pain and work related injury
- Identify key principles for assessing and managing comorbid pain and mental health conditions in relation to work related injuries
- Identify GPs role in setting recovery and treatment expectations for patients
- Use support services available for injured workers and additional information and support
This activity has been allocated 3 Category 2 points under the RACGP QI&CPD Program.