- This event has passed.
Transition to RACGP Standards 5th edition | Shepparton
April 3, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
The training will include a full day interactive workshop with presentations, activities and group discussions where participants are encouraged to share their own experiences. An AGPAL experienced surveyor will be used to facilitate the workshop. The workshop will focus on:
- the revised structure of the 5th edition standards
- the purpose of the new edition
- explanatory notes within the Standards
- intent of the new indicators
- suggested forms of evidence
- mandatory and aspirational Indicators
- mapping what has changed between the 4th and 5th edition Standards.
- reflect on own general practice and identify how the practice could better meet the intent of each 5th edition Indicator
- identify requirements to meet the intent of the RACGP 5th edition Indicators
- implement strategies that promote quality improvement and patient safety within the practice.
Click here to view the flyer
Click here to RSVP by Friday 29 March 2019