- This event has passed.
Working with Families Workshops | Shepparton
March 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This interactive workshop is full of demonstrations, clinical discussion and practical skills so you walk away with new and effective ways of working with families of people who use alcohol and other drugs.
- Understand how different families function and how that affects treatment
- Discover how to establish a collaboration and utilise it to improve outcomes for
people in treatment and their families
- Learn how to harness families' wisdom to get better outcomes for everyone
- Walk away with a 5 step model for working with families to focus your family work
- Work out what to do with the 'tricky bits' of working with families
Note this workshop is also taking place in Mildura, Wodonga and Bendigo.