- This event has passed.
Workplace collaboration and coordination in the COVID-19 context
June 2, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Murray PHN has commissioned the Australian Psychological Society to provide two webinars outlining information and education around managing self-care and navigating collaboration and coordination during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinars are available at no charge to all health care workers including frontline and behind the scenes staff working in the Murray PHN region.
Webinar 2 | Workplace collaboration and coordination in the COVID-19 context
This webinar focuses on work relationships in a health care environment and topics include:
- the differential impacts of this crisis on health professions and their responses – e.g. changes to service delivery
- the impact of changes in service delivery on patients and professional relationships
- individual variations of stress and anxiety and how this translates in the workplace
- communication in stressful environments
- strategies for staying connected and maintaining constructive professional relationships during COVID-19
- managing care coordination during the crisis
- helpful organisational practices and systems
Presenter: Kaye Frankcom GAICD, B.A, B.S.W, Grad Dip. Counselling. Psych., Master Clinical Psychology, Master of Science in Medicine (Pain Management)
Click here to RSVP before 4pm, Tuesday 2 June. Note that you must follow the instructions on the APS site to either log in or register. The promo code is “PHN” (in capital letters – case sensitive).
If you have any problems or do not receive the confirmation emails, please contact the APS by email APSInstitute@psychology.org.au or phone 03 8662 3300.
On the day of the event you will receive an email containing the zoom link to attend the live webinar and you will also be able to login to download a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation slides.