- 1.0 FTE continuing contract
- Salary range $98,641 – 109,351, plus generous salary packaging provisions available
- This position is only open to First Nations applicants*
- Bendigo location
The First Nations Commissioning Lead is responsible for providing culturally responsive management to commissioning services and supports that improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' access to local primary health care services.
Underpinned by the knowledge and experience of First Nations People, this position will lead the First Nations commissioning strategy, strengthened by the principles of self-determination, cultural humility, market engagement and negotiating commercial arrangements, to support improved health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Contact Penny Wilkinson, Director of Commissioning e: email@example.com or m: 0476 840 860
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply
*The filling and creation of this position constitutes a special measure under subsection 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth) and section 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic). Being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for this position under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).