Tender open for new GP-led Respiratory Clinic Panel (GPRCP) Program
The Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care is inviting up to 150 existing and accredited general practices to apply to be part of the GPRCP Program.
The GPRCP program is a panel arrangement and aims to ensure there is surge capacity available to respond to subsequent COVID-19 waves or future respiratory health emergencies.
A new MBS Item (bulk-billed) will be available during periods of activation for each respiratory consultation, along with a Practice Incentive Payment (PIP) equivalent to a PIP QI payment per 3-month period.
- 5 January - Release of Request for Tender on AusTender
- 19 January, 2pm - Enquiry cut-off (including extension request)
- 2 February, 2pm - Closing time (for responses)
- March 2023 - commencement
If you haven't already, register for the Commonwealth's procurement portal, AusTender.
Queries or requests for technical or operational support can be directed to the AusTender Help Desk available 9am-5pm week days, t:1300 651 698 or e: email@example.com
Lodging a response
- Once registered, navigate to Current ATM View - Health/23/325151 – here you will find a link to the ‘ATM Documents’ and ‘Lodgement Page’.
- Tenders must be lodged electronically before the Closing time.
- If Tenderers need to lodge material that cannot be submitted via AusTender, Tenderers should email the Contact Officer at GPRC@health.gov.au prior to Closing Time to make arrangements for its submission.
- Where a Tender lodgement consists of multiple uploads, due to the number and/or size of the files, Tenderers must ensure that transmission of all files is completed and receipted before the Closing Time and clause 9.4 will only apply to the final upload.
- The Department will accept Tenders lodged in Microsoft Word 2003 (or above), or PDF format.
- The Tender file name/s should:
• incorporate the Tenderer’s company name; and
• reflect the various parts of the bid they represent, where the Tender comprises multiple files.
• Tender response files should not exceed a combined file size of 5 megabytes per upload.
• Tenders must be completely self-contained. No hyperlinked or other material may be incorporated by reference.
For further information or assistance, email GPRC@health.gov.au
Page last updated 6 January 2023