HealthPathways Business Support
- 1.0 FTE position, however flexibility for part time can be considered
- Maximum term contract to 30 June 2023
- Anticipated start date of mid-December 2022 or early January 2023
- $54,360 to $64,655 per annum (full time rate shown) plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging provisions available
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
- Location options Bendigo, Shepparton, Mildura or Albury
The successful candidate will use their well-developed administrative, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills to provide support to the Murray HealthPathways team and ensure project timeframes are met.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Chris Fishley, HealthPathways Redesign Lead e: email@example.com or m: 0419 434 236
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply