Two positions available:
- 0.6 FTE, maximum term to February 2024 in Albury
- 1.0 FTE, maximum term to 30 June 2023 (Part-time option available for the right candidate), in any Murray PHN location: Albury, Bendigo, Mildura or Shepparton
- $90,204 to $98,642 (full time rate shown), plus superannuation
- More take home pay with salary packaging provisions available – up to $15,900 per year
- Generous leave provisions including purchased leave options and three days gratis end of year leave
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
HealthPathways Coordinators use their relationship and project management skills to increase the uptake of HealthPathways (a clinical health tool) across the Murray PHN catchment. This includes supporting provider readiness and performance via clinical engagement, organisational understanding and information and knowledge exchange.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Chris Fishley, HealthPathways Redesign Lead e: firstname.lastname@example.org or m: 0419 434 236
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply