How digital health can benefit your practice
Digital health technologies can help general practice to improve the delivery and management of care for patients. They can provide access to safer, connected and quality health care to patients, no matter where they live.
Digital health technologies contribute to improving health care quality and outcomes by facilitating:
- Increased access
- Better care coordination
- Streamlined information management
- Easier communication and decision-making
- Greater continuity of care
- Reduced inefficiencies and costs.
How we can help you
In addition to telehealth, eReferrals and secure messaging, below are some of the other key digital health technologies which may benefit your practice. Click on the tiles to find out more.
Other Murray PHN resources
If you’re interested in learning more, need advice or are looking to integrate new technology, contact Murray PHN’s Digital Health team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicki Dane, Digital Health Consultant
- Michelle Kelly, Digital Health Consultant
- Jacinta Bath, Digital Health Consultant
- Samuel Harvey, Aged Care Digital Health Consultant
- Georgia Pistor, Aged Care Digital Health Consultant