Mental Health and Wellbeing Project Coordinator
- 0.4 - 1.0 FTE available
- Fixed term contract to 31 May 2022
- $87,576 - $95,776, plus generous salary packaging provisions
- Albury, Bendigo, Mildura or Shepparton location
Reporting directly to the Mental Health and Wellbeing Reform Lead, this position will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for procuring and evaluating mental health and alcohol and other drug (AOD) services and strengthening the primary health system to meet community needs and deliver high quality care.
Evaluating the quality and performance of mental health and AOD commissioned services, the successful candidate will develop, implement, and administer Murray PHN’s system of review and continuous improvement along with supporting the drafting of Annual Work Plans and Performance Reports for Commonwealth funding schedules.
Through demonstrated experience working effectively with key stakeholders in planning and services development, the successful incumbent will draw upon their knowledge gain from a tertiary degree in health, social sciences, business or project management.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description.
- Contact Ian Johansen, Director of Mental Health and Wellbeing e: firstname.lastname@example.org or m: 0448 391 213
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply