Mental Health and Wellbeing Reform Lead
- 1.0 FTE available
- Continuing contract
- $112,651 - $118,895, plus generous salary packaging provisions
- Albury, Bendigo, Mildura or Shepparton location
Reporting directly to the Director of Mental Health and Wellbeing, this role will be responsible for:
- Providing senior leadership for delegated activities for the Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Team including regional planning, performance data and evaluation, suicide prevention, and program evaluation.
- Leading projects that inform the commissioning of stepped care mental health and AOD services.
The successful candidate will have knowledge gained from a qualification in health, allied health, social policy or social science, along with extensive project management experience. They will also have demonstrated experienced in working effectively with strategic and operational stakeholders in the mental health and wellbeing sector and in service planning and development.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description.
- Contact Ian Johansen, Director of Mental Health and Wellbeing e: email@example.com or m: 0448 391 213
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply