Accessing information and support in Mildura
A dedicated and short-term helpline was established on Wednesday 7 September, to assist former Tristar Mildura patients with care advice and information.
Former Tristar Mildura patients can call the Mildura Helpline on 1800 191 663 between 8am-4pm, seven days.
Once a nurse has assessed symptoms, people may be eligible to receive a call back from a GP. In emergency or life-threatening situations, people should call triple zero (000).
Local general practice support
At the moment, many local general practices are at full capacity and cannot accept new patients, however some may offer to add patients to a wait list. To find a local general practice, go to: healthdirect.gov.au
Currently, two practices are able to provide appointments:
Kure Medical Group
- 03 5021 1544
- 22 Jamieson Avenue, Red Cliffs
- Bulk billing telehealth appointments available for former Tristar patients
- Online bookings: familydoctor.com.au/tristar-mildura-virtual-clinic
For local mental health support
Silverline Health Care
- 03 5055 5000
- 153, Madden Avenue Mildura
headspace Mildura (12-25 year olds)
- 03 502 12400
- 2/125 Pine Avenue, Mildura, Victoria 3500
Accessing medical records
Family Doctor has set up a system for the transfer of medical records. Click here and follow the prompts.
Frequently asked questions
Click here to access answers to frequently asked questions.
Other available services
- National Health Services Directory 1800 022 222
- Lifeline crisis support and suicide prevention services 13 11 14
- Head to Health mental health support 1800 595 212
- Poisons Information Centre 1800 045 594
- Medicines Line/ National Prescribing Line 1300 888 763
- Translating and Interpreting Service 13 14 50
- Pregnancy, Birth and Baby 1800 882 436
Page last updated 28 September