Online training offers health professionals the flexibility to undertake professional development at a time and place that is convenient to them.
Coeliac Victoria and Tasmania webinar
Presented by Dr Jason Tye-Din and Dr Emma Halmos.
CPD points are available if you answer the accompanying questionnaire.
Eastern Melbourne PHN on behalf of the Victorian-Tasmanian PHN Alliance (VTPHNA) have recorded the below webinars available for viewing on the VTPHNA website here.
- Chronic disease management and MBS numbers
- Curing hepatitis C- Your role as a GP
- Health Assessments: 75 + Years
- Health Assessments: 45-49 and 40-49 year old
- Hepatitis C: your role as a primary care nurse part 2
- Hepatitis C: your role as a primary care nurse part 1
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Lung Cancer – Diagnosis to survivorship: what’s new for GPs?
- Quality Improvement
- Safety in General Practice
- The Reception role in General Practice
- Vaccine and Cold Chain Management
Please note: the comments and opinions contained in these videos are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Murray PHN. These webinars do not constitute for medical advice. If you require medical advice, please consult an appropriate medical professional. If you have any questions in relation to information contained in any of the videos, please contact the presenters directly.