Primary Health Care Response Lead
- Full time
- Maximum term contract to June 2023
- $101,606 to $112,632 per annum, plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging provisions available
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
- Bendigo, Shepparton, Albury or Mildura location
This position will lead the planning, coordination and communication of COVID-19 and other emerging public health activities, including the development of engagement strategies and data systems to monitor and report progress.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Emma Harradine e: email@example.com or t: 0467 770 012
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply