Project Coordinator - Primary Health Care Response
- Full time role
- Fixed term until June 2023
- $90,204 to $98,642 per annum, plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging provisions available
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
- Bendigo, Shepparton, Albury or Mildura location
We're looking for someone to coordinate and support the readiness and capacity of the primary health sector to engage with and deliver on key programs to support Murray PHN's response to emerging issues, such as vaccination programs and living with COVID strategies.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Emma Harradine, Primary Health Care Lead, e: email@example.com or t: 0467 770 012
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply