Project Lead - Priority Primary Care Centres
- 1.0 FTE
- Fixed term to December 2023
- $101,606 - $112,632, plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging provisions available
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
- Location options Bendigo, Shepparton, Mildura or Albury
The purpose of the position is to lead, coordinate and support the establishment and ongoing implementation of the Priority Primary Care Centres in the Murray PHN region.
This position will initiate and liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, build and manage relationships to deliver clear and responsive communication with relevant stakeholders, implement, monitor and report on the local implementation of relevant strategies including the vaccine strategies.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Janice Radrekusa, e: email@example.com or m: 0438 183 425
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply