Quality Improvement Consultants
- 0.5 FTE in Bendigo
- 0.6 FTE in Mildura
- Ongoing contract
- $90,204 to $98,642 pro rata, (full time rates shown)
- Generous salary packaging provisions available
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
This role engages and assists general practices and other primary health services with implementing contracts, the use of data and digital health systems, best practice continuous improvement activities and accreditation.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description.
- Contact Emma Harradine, Primary Health Care Development Senior Lead e: email@example.com or t: 0467 770 012
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received: