This webpage contains links to latest updates for Commonwealth Government primary care COVID-19 vaccine providers.
Latest vaccine rollout updates
- Latest COVID-19 vaccine program-related advice for vaccine providers - Australian Government
- Latest clinical advice on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout including from the ATAGI - Australian Government
- Latest national COVID-19 vaccine rollout updates - Australian Government
- Latest COVID-19 updates from Victorian Government
- Latest COVID-19 vaccination updates from NSW Government
Latest vaccine safety updates
- TGA vaccine safety monitoring and reporting
- AusVaxSafety - Current data from Australian Government COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance
Current Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility
- From 1 October, all people aged 12 years and over are eligible for the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
- People aged 18 years and over are eligible for the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- More information on COVID-19 vaccine eligibility in primary care is located here.
Current vaccine information resources
- The University of Melbourne COVID-19 weekly vaccine update
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) - COVID-19 vaccination website
COVID-19 outbreak updates
- Victorian health service guidance and response can be monitored here
- NSW Government guidance for general practice is available here
- ATAGI advice in outbreak settings
Page last updated 30 September 2021