Murray PHN in partnership with the four main regional hospitals - Albury Wodonga Health, Bendigo Health, Goulburn Valley Health and Mildura Base Public Hospital - have developed the joint plan, Together: A Regional Approach to Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs and Suicide Prevention Foundation Plan.
With a focus on collaboration and integration, the aim of the plan is to work Together to improve the mental health, physical health and wellbeing of people living in the Murray PHN region with or at-risk of mental illness or suicide.
- Murray PHN Needs Assessment 2018-2022 (Updated November 2019)
- National Mental Health Commission: The Fifth National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan
- Department of Health: Joint Regional Planning for Integrated Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Services: A Guide for Local Health Networks (LHNs) and Primary Health Networks (PHNs)
- Productivity Commission: Inquiry into mental health
- The Royal Commission into Victoria's Mental Health System: Final report
- World Health Organization: Preventing suicide, A global imperative
For more information
Page last updated 10 January 2022